Applications To Sell Items At When Moving
One of the best ways to cut down on costs when planning a move is decluttering and getting rid of unwanted stuff. This is also advantageous since:
- It will save time when it comes to packing since there are not too many items being wrapped and boxed.
- Once you get to the new abode, there will be less to unpack.
- One will end up using fewer packing implements such as tape, bubble wrap and boxes, which will also end up saving you some cash.
- The fewer the items, the smaller the truck you will need and also since most haulers will charge by weight, the money you will pay will be less.
- Selling objects that are no longer used will give you extra money that can go into other aspects of the relocation.
For some people, they may opt to donate as opposed to selling, but if you are interested in making some more cash, here is a list of apps recommended by Halifax Long Distance Movers that will assist you to do just that.
With this app, one can take a pic of what they are selling, upload it and add any other details. It also has some pros such as:
- One doesn’t have to pay
- You can talk directly to buyers
- There are multiple special interest groups such as school groups, and one can sell within them
- It offers several categories
- It lets you share the listing on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
One thing that stands out about LetGo is that it helps save on time by adding a title and tagging items using image recognition. One can also put in their stuff in several categories from furniture to clothes and electronics.
This offers a platform to list objects quickly in more than two dozen categories, instantly communicate with potential customers and see how reliable they are. It is essentially a free app, but there are premium features that one can pay, e.g. having your post pushed up to the top.
Cplus for craigslist
Craigslist remains the most popular online garage sale, and it is free to put in an item. You can get the app on Android or iPhone which makes it easier to deal with. For people who are selling, it lets them:
- Come up with a new classified advert to sell something in the app
- Save their posts to a favorites list
- Add notes
- Renew, edit or repost ads
This social media site has created its local marketplace where individuals can buy and sell stuff. The main advantage about it is that Facebook has over one point five billion users which means that a lot of folks will see what you are trying to sell. All one has to do is put in your location, the item on sale and the price.
What a lot of folks do not know is that they can use eBay to sell things that they want to be picked locally only as the application offers this in the shipping options. The pros of it is that first of all it is a popular site and has a wide reach meaning that you can get in touch with a lot of people. When it comes to payments, these can be made through PayPal. The only downside to this platform is that the sellers have to pay a huge amount.
This is an online garage sale and can be found on both android and apple devices. The good thing about this app that stands out is that it verifies users manually through real identity checks before any buying or selling happens. This is important because there are a lot of scams online nowadays and this helps bring in additional protection. Apart from that, one can also be able to see member ratings and how long they take to respond. There are no charges to use this platform.